Capsule Summer Work Wardrobe | Tips & Lookbook
Here is a moodboard for a Summer capsule work wardrobe that I’ve created for a presentation tomorrow. The clothes featured are from the O’Donnell Boutique on-line store (free delivery with the Republic of Ireland).
CAPSULE WORK WARDROBE – TOP TIPS
- Essentials: Make sure you have the basic essentials. These vary from person to person but generally speaking you can’t go too far wrong if you have; 2 x dresses, 2 x trousers, 1 x skirt, 5 x tops, 2 x blouses, 1 x coat, 1 x blazer.
- Neutral basics: Try and stick to neutral colours for your core garments i.e. dress, coat, jacket, blazer. Enlive then outfit with colourful or embellished tops, accessories and jewellery.
- Fit: Invest in clothes with an exceptional cut and quality.
- 5 colours max: Build your wardrobe around your 5 favourite colours. This will make it very easy to mix and match.
- Easy care: Make sure that your clothes are easy to wash and iron.